Ronix 2012 One Time Bomb 134 BLEM (Chromium Carbide) Wakeboards
You Save: $280.01
The future of freeride designs takes on a new chapter for 2012. Since landing a 1080 on a prototype One board 12 days after becoming an owner of Ronix in the summer of ‘06, Danny has devoted his riding to a mellower inspired shape with relaxed arcing transitions. In the past couple seasons, we have made more hand shaped protos than ever for a new design, really focusing on 3 key things:
- 1. Make a board that that doesn’t feel as tight on the water - recessing the fins inside of the channel for a looser overall feel. A quicker release off the wake without sacrificing stability.
- Build a smoother blend in the variable rail for more predictable edge transfers.
- With the help of Parks, create a new style of rocker with the most glide speed. Every aspect of the One board’s rocker was built for the least amount of resistance with the water.
Now you can ride longer with less work, and carry more overall speed into the wake. The fastest pro model Danny Harf has ever ridden. Unravel your freeride potential with our best selling collection.
The lightest, stiffest construction in our line. For the rider that wants the most attention of the wake . Take all of the same attributes as our ATR and ad our new Fused Foam . The most rebound of the wake and the least amount of swing weight when you ’re in air, without sacrificing water feel like other “high end” boards out there. One of the secrets to D. Harf landing a double indy tantrum, double indy toeside back roll, and a toeside backside 900 right after jumping on this new core.
This new core is kind of like Wu Tang. Independently they have had solid solo careers, but you mix the killa beez together and the super band clan can’t be touched. Riders like the feel of the water on our Mod Pour foam along the outer rails - it has more contact while riding and you feel every ripple that much more. Mix that with our new ultra weight machined foam in the center of the board for reduced swing weight and a snappier lift off the wake. Tie it all together with our parallel carbon. A stiffer board that wants to snap back as soon as the board touches the wake for the most in instant energy. That’s the ingredients of our Time Bomb - don’t tell anyone.
This product is considered to have what is known as a "cosmetic blemish”. The minor cosmetic imperfection does not affect the structural integrity of the product in any way and is so small that even a pro would have trouble finding it! This product still carries the full manufacturer’s warranty and is ready to hit the lake. Enjoy!
- New surf/round rail with a soft bevel thru the center allows the board to ride higher on the water and prevents that all too familiar edge catching digger
- Rail blends to a sharper bevel and a vertical sidewall in the tip/tail creating additional contact with the water, a more predictable turn, riding higher on the water
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Clean center bottom design - the fastest rocker line we have ever made means you leave the wake with more momentum with faster landings for less impact on landings
- Deeper side vents for fins - the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Glide Speed - puts smiles on riders faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- Monocoque - A wrapped glass from the top to the bottom so the flash line is no longer the weak point of the board, but the strongest
- Parallel Carbon - A livelier construction that also helps maintain the intended rockerline off the peak and landings (available on ATR and Time Bomb)
- Sintered Base - The most durable non-stick base material we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water (available on ATR and Time Bomb)
- Four detachable 1.0 Ramp fins
- Slider Fins - A fin actually designed to be sessioned on rails, also for riders that like that finless feel, the wider design creates turbulence giving it a less gratuitous grip on the water (available on ATR and Time Bomb)
- Mod Pour - The highest strength to weight ratio we have ever tested - setting the standard of the most refined recipe of foam out there
- Krypto Cable - Combined with our monocoque laminated glass, this cable makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board, not the weakest
- Danny Harf designed and endorsed