Hands down one of the best boats in Wakeboarding is the Nautique G Series. When Nautique released the new design it hit everyone with a welcome smack to the face! In addition to wakeboarding, the Nautique G Series is known for being one of the best wakesurfing boats there is. The Nautique Surf System or NSS as it’s commonly referred to has taken the sport of wakesufing and promptly placed it on the map. If the boat wasn’t already good enough Nautique just released their all new and improved G Series for 2016 and it’s packed with features! A new hull, interior, and control system you need to prepare yourself….it’s mind blowing. Listen to team rider Jeff McKee and the legend himself Mr. Shaun Murry as they walk you through the new Nautique G Series… #GameChanger.
There is no better cure for the winter blues than when the Boat Show comes to town! This year’s boat show marks a long run of 15 years in a row for me. It’s a great time to catch up with friends and meet new people associated with the water sports industry. Ambush Board Co. and Nautique Boats set up in the Marine Max of Georgia booth and displayed an exemplary selection of boats from the 2015 lineup.
The G Series boats attracted a lot of attention and featured some outstanding new colorways this year. Nautique stepped it up with two colors in particular – Orange Metal Flake & Purple Metal Flake. The depth in the paint is astonishing in person! All of the Nautique boats were filled with people exploring all the details of the interior and learning about the new Linc 2.0 Helm System. Lines of people waited patiently for their turns to board the G21, G23, and G25. Seeing the boats in person was such an amazing experience and it was unbelievable to see people stay on the boats for 15-30 minutes at a time.
Where is the best place to sit in a Nautique?
The Top 6 Sports to Sit in the Boat
1) The Captain’s chair means it’s your boat or you are deserving of the title “Capitan” while the owner takes a set.
2) The Portside DJ. It’s that simple! You are second in command and typically in charge of the playlist…don’t blow it. Boat mix 2015!
3) Bow party. Typically known as the sunbathing beauty area, you can now seat up to four comfortably in most new boats (i.e. the Nautique G21)
4) The bench. This used to be a bad spot, but with Nautique’s rear-facing capability, it’s one of the most chill spots ever! It’s not where you’re going, it’s where you’ve been.
5) Starboard side bench. This used to be a neck breaker, but now that you’ve got a backrest and are positioned right behind the driver, you’re sure to move up the ranks, as you might be relaying info to the driver via person being pulled behind the boat.
Well, wake season is winding down.
It’s almost time to fold up your boardshorts for the summer and start searching for that hoody you tucked away in the depths of your closet back in April. It’s the normal progression, right? WRONG! All the new 2015 gear just landed and it’s time to squeeze everything you possibly can out of your season and stay out there!! You’re in your prime, you’ve been practicing all season long, why not treat yourself to something new and finish your season on a freakin’ high note?
Here’s the lowdown on some of the HOT ITEMS for 2015 – and you can get them NOW at BuyWake.com!
Wakeboards – New Board Shapes for 2015