BuyWake.com x Byerly Boards x Butch Custom Surfer Giveaway
Enter for Your Chance to Win a One-Of-A-Kind, Hand-Shaped
Byerly Boards x Butch Customs Wakesurfer
Submit Entry Here
Enter below by submitting a video of yourself wakesurfing. At the end of the month, Scott Bouchard of Butch Customs, will hand pick his favorite video and the winner will receive this handmade Byerly wakesurfer.
Here's How To Enter
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Follow BuyWake.com and Byerly Boards on at least one social media channel.
- Fill out the form below & submit a 15-30 second video of you wakesurfing.
- Share your submission with friends & family.
The Man Behind The Board
Scott “Butch” Bouchard
Florida + Caribbean Sales Rep – Billabong/RVCA
Co-Owner/Co-Founder – Byerly Boards
World Renown Shaper
When you think of the iconic Byerly brand you must naturally think about the two Scotts. One Scott is the living legend who is the namesake for the brand The second is Scott Bouchard (aka “Butch”) who was raised on the Florida coastline and has surfing pumping through his veins. Butch has been surfing his whole life and traveling the world as a pro surfer helped him understand what makes the perfect surfboard. Shaping boards is second nature to Butch and he truly understands how a board's shape determines its performance on the water. Today, as one of the most progressive shapers in the sport, Scott “Butch” Bouchard has shaped wakeboards for many of your favorite riders such as JD Webb and Aaron Rathy. Of course, he's also responsible for the entire Byerly line-up.
Creating the Board & Specs
Byerly Wakesurfer Specs
- 4' 10"
- Shaped from U.S. Blanks Poly Core
- Double 4 oz. E-Glass Bottom
- Double 4 oz. E-Glass Top with a 6 oz. 3/4 S-Glass Patch
- FCS 2 Plug Fin System