Connelly 2018 Dowdy 136 Wakeboard
- Designed and ridden by Mike Dowdy.
- Pro core with carbon torsion tech.
- Asymmetric tip and tail.
- Subtle 3-stage twin rocker.
- Full spine.
- Four bolt-on 0.6" aluminum fins.
- Designed for advanced/expert riders.
There's a pretty long list of tricks that have only been landed on this board. To push the progression of wakeboarding you need serious gear, and the Dowdy is all business. Carbon torsion tech and a full layer of Vector Net make sure you're not losing any energy off the wake. An asymmetric tip/tail shape makes for smooth edge transitions while riding switch, and twin 3-stage rocker delivers punch off the wake either way you hit it.
Center Width: 16.92"
Tip/Tail Width: 10.20", 10.21"
Rocker Height: 2.81", 2.93"
Rider Weight: Up to 160 Lbs.