Connelly 2019 The Standard Wakeboard
- Designed and ridden by Josh Twelker
- Pro Core
- Continuous rocker
- Hybrid spine
- 4 adjustable 0.7" easy-bite fins
- Designed for: Advanced/Expert
- Size: 139 / 143
- Center Width: 17.52" / 17.62"
- Tip/Tail Width: 12.09" / 12.16"
- Rocker Height: 2.83" / 2.90"
- Rider Weight: less than160 / more than 150
Forged in the stylistically savvy waters of the west coast, The Standard remains the board of choice for riders who like a smooth, natural feeling deck right out of the box. Josh Twelker created this seemingly simple design that blends subtle features together in perfect harmony. Shallow edge rails and channels add just the right amount of grip and control without adding a bunch of contour to slow the board down. Specially designed fins release easy, like molded fins, but can be adjusted forward or back to dial board feel.