Connelly 2021 Dowdy w/ Draft Wakeboard & Bindings Package
Availability: In stock
- Designed and ridden by Mike Dowdy
- Pro core with carbon torsion tech
- Asymmetrical tip and tail
- Subtle 3-stage twin rocker
- Full Spine
- 4 bolt on 0.6" aluminum fins
- Designed for: Advanced/Expert
- Size: 136 / 142
- Center Width: 16.92" / 16.92"
- Tip/Tail Width: 10.20" / 10.21"
- Rocker Height: 2.81" / 2.93"
- Rider Weight: less than 160 / over 150
- Open toe pro style boot
- Infinity Plate for lightest, strongest foundation
- Impact strap integrated with lower lace
- Deep heel pocket with built in Achilles pads
- Dual lace design
- Gorilla grip
Rope and Handle
- Stitched Ultrasuede
- 12" Molded End Cap
- 4 mm Dyneema Leader
- PVC Leader Tubing
- T6-6061 Aluminum Bar
- 75' total with 5 sections (45'-10'-5'-5'-5' + 5' handle)
Mike Dowdy's 2021 pro model is fast with responsive features and a boosty 3 stage rocker line. Accompanied by the Draft bindings which provides all the bells and whistles of Connelly's pro boots with an open toe design.