Doomswell 2018 Nubstep (Bamboo) Wakesurfer
- Carbon fiber stringer reinforcement.
- Ultra-lightweight EPS roam core for structural integrity and stiffness.
- Full deck traction with 3M marine-grade PSA adhesive.
- Futures ILT quad fin system, the lightest and strongest fin system in the world.
- Futures Thermocore F3 front fins for loose, radical surfing
- TMF1 rear fins to increase drive and provide directional control through turns without sacrificing speed.
- Epoxy fiberglass skin provides a strong, yet flexible shell.
- Vent plug/self-venting to help maintain the balance of pressure inside the wakesurf board.
The Nubstep was created with the high-performance surfer in mind. The pulled back wing and rounded diamond tail offers a tight turning radius, and allows the rider to boost on command while still maintaining control. The Nubstep wakesurf board is designed with a mixture of skim and surfboard features that include a flat bottom, low rocker, and crisp quarter round rails for a quick, responsive ride.
Ride as a quad with large front and Nubster rear fins to give you plenty of drive down the line with a very locked in, stable feel. Remove the small rear fins and ride as a twin fin with the large front fins and the board becomes very loose and easy to spin.
|Dimensions||Volume||Recommended Rider Weight|
|4'6" x 20" x 2"||25 L||Up to 210 Lbs.|
|4'8" x 20.5" x 2.125"||27 L||Up to 250 Lbs.|
|5'0" x 21.5" x 2.1875"||31 L||Up to 290 Lbs.|
|5'2" x 22" x 2.375"||36 L||Up to 315 Lbs.|