Doomswell 2019 Nubstep (Green) Wakesurfer
- Carbon fiber stringer reinforcement.
- Ultra-lightweight EPS roam core for structural integrity and stiffness.
- Full deck traction with 3M marine-grade PSA adhesive.
- Futures ILT quad fin system, the lightest and strongest fin system in the world.
- Futures Thermocore F3 front fins for loose, radical surfing
- TMF1 rear fins to increase drive and provide directional control through turns without sacrificing speed.
- Epoxy fiberglass skin provides a strong, yet flexible shell.
- Vent plug/self-venting to help maintain the balance of pressure inside the wakesurf board.
The Nubstep by Doomswell was built with high-performance surfers in mind. A wider setup paired with the rounded diamond tail makes for a tight turning radius, which allows the rider to boost into the wake with the utmost control. Overall, this is a pure hybrid between the surf and skim styles of surfing behind the boat. Increase your skim skills with a smaller fin setup, or work on carving it surf-style with a more aggressive fin setup.