Follow 2019 Atlantis (Gold) Women's Impact Comp Vest
- Ladies Fit: Follow has worked closely with its team of female wakeboarders to get our Ladies Fit right. Secure but comfortable across the chest and tapered at the waist for a custom ladies cut. Performance arm hole sizing to reduce jacket lift in the water with a Women's specific waist taper for a fit that provides comfort with a form fit.
- Dual-Layer Neoprene: Wet neoprene greatly increases in size by roughly 10%, depending on thickness and materials. Follow uses both external and internal neoprene layers to minimize this effect. Dual-Layer Neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- Reduced Individual Segments: Follow works closely with the factory to minimize the foam pocket sizing and use a direct stitch-through process to manage areas that are prone to movement. This keeps all the foam in place for years to come.
- Stretchy Neoprene:The regular stretch neoprene, taken to the next level. This stuff is seriously soft, seriously stretchy and really comfortable. Feels like you're wearing nothing at all, without compromising durability.
- Feather Weight Foam:There are two ways to keep a life jacket as light as possible. Reduce water absorption and use the lightest materials possible. The feather weight foam is the best of both worlds, no kidding, feel for yourself.
The Atlantis from Follow has a large list of features that make it a great comp vest. The new ProFit 2 combined with only the very best materials for good looks and functionality. Created with specific stretchy and soft neoprene, each stitch is a through stitch that holds the foam in place for all of the movement. Combined with Dual Layer neoprene construction and feather weight foam the Atlantis is ready for shredding.
WARNING: This wake vest IS NOT approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.