Follow 2019 B.P Pro (Black) Impact Comp Vest
- ProFit: This was the first impact jacket Follow developed. Shooting for a clean looking, performance fit. The Pro Fit tapered outline will keep the vest snug to your body and not up around your ears in the water. If you're not Mr Fitness, don't stress, just go up a size, we wont tell anyone.
- Dual-Layer Neoprene: Wet neoprene greatly increases in size by roughly 10%, depending on thickness and materials. Follow uses both external and internal neoprene layers to minimize this effect. Dual-Layer Neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- Duraprene Technology: Duraprene neoprene, it's Priestley proof! Tough as nails but still soft and stretchy on the inside.
- Feather Weight Foam: There are two ways to keep a life jacket as light as possible. Reduce water absorption and use the lightest materials possible. The feather weight foam is the best of both worlds, no kidding, feel for yourself.
- Stash Pocket: Keep your key on you and your valuables in the car while you shred the cable, or keep your license handy on the ski. Apart from looking good, the stash pockets might just come in handy. All of the stash pockets come with an elastic key keep inside.
BP's signature vest from Follow represents 8 years of Research and Design. A vest built to the lengths of durability, comfort and style. The ProFit tapered outline keeps the vest snug, while the Dual Layer neoprene keeps things flexible. Feather weight foam keeps the vest light, while the complete stitch through segment panels keep the foam from moving and becoming deformed. With great features including two stash pockets, the BP is ready to go wherever you take it.
WARNING: This wake vest IS NOT approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.