Follow 2019 Cody (Olive) Impact Comp Vest
- ProFit 2: Designed with the way you move in mind. This is the most lightweight flexible jacket in the Follow products line. They used team feedback and retailers to further develop the existing ProFit. Two added side flex panels for ultimate movement with better fit adjustability.
- Super Stretchy Neo:The super soft foam is lite, soft and supple making up the super stretchy neoprene.
- Reduced Individual Segments: Follow works closely with the factory to minimize the foam pocket sizing and use a direct stitch-through process to manage areas that are prone to movement. This keeps all the foam in place for years to come.
- Dual-Layer Neoprene: Wet neoprene greatly increases in size by roughly 10%, depending on thickness and materials. Follow uses both external and internal neoprene layers to minimize this effect. Dual-Layer Neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- Feather Weight Foam: There are two ways to keep a life jacket as light as possible. Reduce water absorption and use the lightest materials possible. The feather weight foam is the best of both worlds, no kidding, feel for yourself.
If you're ready to push the limits, grab the Follow vest that's pushing the limits as well. The Cody is made with premium materials, sublimated textures, and the highest end of foams and neoprene. Completely constructed with durable and pliable neoprene, ribbed panels for flexibility create a great riding experience. The Cody also comes with a lower cinch belt to stop the vest from riding up.
WARNING: This wake vest IS NOT approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.