Follow 2019 S.P.R Basic Slim (Black) Impact Comp Vest
- ProFit: This was the first impact jacket Follow developed. They wanted a clean looking, performance fit. The Pro Fit tapered outline will keep the vest snug to your body and not up around your ears in the water. If you're not Mr Fitness, don't stress, just go up a size, we wont tell anyone.
- Dual-Layer Neoprene: Wet neoprene greatly increases in size by roughly 10%, depending on thickness and materials. Follow uses both external and internal neoprene layers to minimize this effect. Dual-Layer Neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- Reduced Individual Segments: Follow works closely with the factory to minimize the foam pocket sizing and use a direct stitch-through process to manage areas that are prone to movement. This keeps all the foam in place for years to come.
- RECYCLED POLYESTER JERSEY: Made from recycled plastic bottles. About 15 plastic bottles are used to create the material for each vest.
- PVC FREE BUOYANCY FOAM: In a nutshell, PVC plastic is uniquely toxic among plastics because of its highly toxic ingredients which readily migrate into the environment during its production, use and its disposal. So no PVC = Happy Earth.
For a vest that feels like it's not even there, grab a Follow. The SPR Slim Fit by Andrew Pastura offers a really tight fit while still retaining comfort. The Pro Fit has a tapered fit that allows for the close fitment. While performing at a high level, this vest is also made from recycled plastic bottles and uses solvent free glue. With an environmental advantage using this vest will keep your lakes clean and will keep you out on the boat in comfort.
WARNING: This wake vest IS NOT approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.