Follow 2019 S.P.R Entree (Royal) Women's Impact Comp Vest
- Ladies Fit: Follow has worked closely with its team of female wakeboarders to get our Ladies Fit right. Secure but comfortable across the chest and tapered at the waist for a custom ladies cut. Performance arm hole sizing to reduce jacket lift in the water with a Women's specific waist taper for a fit that provides comfort with a form fit.
- RECYCLED POLYESTER JERSEY: Made from recycled plastic bottles. About 15 plastic bottles are used to create the material for each vest.
- PVC FREE BUOYANCY FOAM: In a nutshell, PVC plastic is uniquely toxic among plastics because of its highly toxic ingredients which readily migrate into the environment during its production, use and its disposal. So no PVC = Happy Earth.
- Dual-Layer Neoprene: Wet neoprene greatly increases in size by roughly 10%, depending on thickness and materials. Follow uses both external and internal neoprene layers to minimize this effect. Dual-Layer Neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- Reduced Individual Segments: Follow works closely with the factory to minimize the foam pocket sizing and use a direct stitch-through process to manage areas that are prone to movement. This keeps all our foam in place for years to come.
A cleaner Earth, is a happier Earth. Follow is dedicated to being apart of the solution and not the problem and evidence is the S.P.R Entree Comp Vest. Recycled polyester jersey made from recycled plastic bottles is used to give the vest premium flex and durability. With the Ladies Fit, the vest tapers down to create a close fit while the Dual Layer neoprene construction holds shape for days on end.
WARNING: This wake vest IS NOT approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.