Follow 2019 S.P.R Freemont (Black/Charcoal) Impact Comp Vest
- ProFit: This was the first impact jacket Follow developed. The Pro Fit tapered outline will keep the vest snug to your body and not up around your ears in the water. If you're not Mr Fitness, don't stress, just go up a size, we wont tell anyone.
- YULEX NATURAL RUBBER:The goal at Follow is to make a sustainable product range that maintains their guidelines of performance products. The Yulex emulsion removes over 99% of impurities and delivers a stronger, non-sensitizing natural material.
- RECYCLED POLYESTER JERSEY: Made from recycled plastic bottles. About 15 plastic bottles are used to create the material for each vest.
- Aqua-X:Solvent Free Laminated with Aqua X solvent-free glue. No more harmful solvent chemicals in your neoprene products.
- G-Lite PVC Free Foam:The highest quality PVC Free Foam available. PVC plastic is uniquely toxic among plastics because of its highly toxic ingredients which readily migrate into the environment during its production, use and its disposal.
- Reduced Individual Segments: Follow works closely with our factory to minimize the foam pocket sizing and use a direct stitch-through process to manage areas that are prone to movement. This keeps all our foam in place for years to come.
Follow's Oli Derome helps bring to the table one of the best vests on the market, the Freemont. Yulex natural rubber emulsion removes over 99% of impurities and delivers a stronger rubber compound, while the Pro Fit is tapered to create a close fit. Made from recycled bottles and the solvent free glue, Aqua X, the Freemont leaves a small carbon footprint.
WARNING: This wake vest IS NOT approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.