Follow 2019 S.P.R Freemont (Black/Charcoal) Women's Impact Comp Vest
- Ladies Fit: Follow has worked closely with its team of female wakeboarders to get our Ladies Fit right. Secure but comfortable across the chest and tapered at the waist for a custom ladies cut. Performance arm hole sizing to reduce jacket lift in the water with a Women's specific waist taper for a fit that provides comfort with a form fit.
- YULEX NATURAL RUBBER:The goal at Follow is to make a sustainable product range that maintains our guidelines of performance products by using Yulex Natural Rubber. The Yulex emulsion removes over 99% of impurities and delivers a stronger, non-sensitizing natural material.
- RECYCLED POLYESTER JERSEY: Made from recycled plastic bottles. About 15 plastic bottles are used to create the material for each vest.
- Aqua-X Solvent Free: Laminated with Aqua X solvent-free glue. No more harmful solvent chemicals in your neoprene products. Solvent free, aqua based lamination glue.
- G-Lite PVC Free Foam: The highest quality PVC Free Foam available. PVC plastic is uniquely toxic among plastics because of its highly toxic ingredients which readily migrate into the environment during its production, use and its disposal.
- Duraprene Technology: Duraprene neoprene, it's Priestley proof! Tough as nails but still soft and stretchy on the inside.
- Reduced Individual Segments: Follow works closely with the factory to minimize the foam pocket sizing and use a direct stitch-through process to manage areas that are prone to movement. This keeps all the foam in place for years to come.
There's only one planet Earth, and it's time to get serious about protecting it. Follow takes a great first step by focusing every part of the S.P.R. Freemont to minimizing it's manufacturing footprint without compromising performance. Using Yulmex Natural Rubber removes over 99% of impurities and delivers a stronger, non-sensitizing natural material. Another technology used by Follow is Aqua X glue which is free of chemicals and solvents. So not only does this vest treat our home nicely, it will treat you nicely as you ride behind the boat.
WARNING: This wake vest IS NOT approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.