Follow 2019 Stow (Aqua) Women's Impact Comp Vest
- Ladies Fit:Follow has worked closely with its team of female wakeboarders to get our Ladies Fit right. Secure but comfortable across the chest and tapered at the waist for a custom ladies cut. Performance arm hole sizing to reduce jacket lift in the water with a Women's specific waist taper for a fit that provides comfort with a form fit.
- Duraprene Technology:Duraprene neoprene, it's Priestley proof! Tough as nails but still soft and stretchy on the inside.
- Dual-Layer Neoprene:Wet neoprene greatly increases in size by roughly 10%, depending on thickness and materials. We use both external and internal neoprene layers to minimize this effect. Dual-Layer Neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- Feather Weight Foam: There are two ways to keep a life jacket as light as possible. Reduce water absorption and use the lightest materials we can get our hands on. Our feather weight foam is the best of both worlds, no kidding, feel for yourself.
- Reduced Individual Segments: Follow works closely with our factory to minimize the foam pocket sizing and use a direct stitch-through process to manage areas that are prone to movement. This keeps all our foam in place for years to come.
Coming from down-under, Follow brings with them the Stow Vest. A women's impact comp vest with multiple features that improve fit and performance. Duraprene Neoprene is as tough as nails but is still soft enough to stretch for comfort. With a tapered Ladies Fit the vest allows for a perfect fit while allowing movement for the rider. All packaged and zipped up with a YKK locker zipper, the Stow won't waste your money.
WARNING: This wake vest IS NOT approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.