Hyperlite Webb Wakeboard Boots
- 2-part construction.
- Fully lasted fit.
- EVA-Lite outsole - Hyperlite outsoles blend performance, comfort, and durability in the lightest possible EVA material. TPR shock pad provides extra cush on hard landings.
- EVA heel impact inserts.
- Custom Memory Foam insoles - Hyperlite's custom insoles decrease shock and provide excellent energy return for maximum performance. Multi-density construction provides extra support and comfort in critical areas. Made with zero stretch anti-microbial fabric.
- Heat-moldable Hyper-Liner EVA - Custom heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot creating the perfect fit.
- Flow-through drain panels and outsole
- Dual Quick Cinch lace zones.
- Second color lace set.
- Lower cuff with lateral support.
Maximum flexion, lowest cuff height...built around Hyperlite's Custom Last technology. Progressive Wakeboarding Footwear - Lighter, Stronger, Better.
JD Webb's pro model boot was designed to perfectly complement his freeride style. The Webb Boot interfaces with the System Binding, allowing for a lightweight feel and maximum comfort. JD's new boot is built like nothing the wake industry has ever seen because of its true footwear construction. Beginning with a lightweight EVA outsole and impact pods, the JD Boot creates great cushioning under foot. Custom insoles with integrated arch support cradle the foot for maximum stability. Hyperlite's exclusive Hyper-Liner heat-moldable EVA creates a custom fit and comfort throughout the boot. The Webb Boot also features a lower cut cuff and softer flexion to provide the broadest range of motion in the System line up.
|Wakeboard Binding Flex||Medium|