Low Pro Plate System
The Low Pro plate system takes much of what Hyperlite has learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. They began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. A drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist Hyperlite connected the sidewalls to the chassis to create a stronger foundation.
Aluminum Claw Mounting System
The larger teeth design and aluminum hardware ensure a secure interface.
- Flow-through drain panels.
- Dual quick-cinch lace zones.
- Dual-density footbed.
- HyperPlush rear flex zone.
- Adjustable floating toe design.
- Open/closed toe hybrid design.
- It Girls endorsed footwear.