Hyperlite 2020 Baseline w/ Remix (Black) Wakeboard & Bindings Package
- LAYERED GLASS - Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE - The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION - Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKER - The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid, predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- M6 INSERTS
- SINGLE TUNNEL WITH COMPLETE EXIT
- WIDER PROFILE
- REDUCED TIP and TAIL THICKNESS
- DUAL FIN POSITIONING
- VARIABLE EDGE DESIGN
- LOW PRO PLATE SYSTEM - The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what HL learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. They began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Their drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to the chassis, creating a stronger foundation.
- DUAL DENSITY EVA
- ALUMINUM CLAW INSERTS
- DUAL QUICK CINCH FRONT LACE ZONES
- HYPERPLUSH REAR FLEX ZONE
- DUAL DENSITY FOOTBED
- ADJUSTABLE / FIXED FLOATING TOE
Rope and Handle
- Stitched Ultrasuede
- 12" Molded End Cap
- 4 mm Dyneema Leader
- PVC Leader Tubing
- T6-6061 Aluminum Bar
- 75' total with 5 sections (45'-10'-5'-5'-5' + 5' handle).
Simply shaped to advance your skills on the wake - Build a solid base. Shaun Murray and Greg Nelson agree that a solid foundation greatly increases a rider's learning curve. Hyperlite introduces the Baseline, shaped specifically for creating that base and solid foundation. The Baseline has a wider overall profile built atop a continuous rocker, delivering a smooth carving board that gets more pop off the wake due to its increased surface area. The variable edge design is forgiving between the inserts but then sharpens towards the tip and tail to provide the strong edge hold necessary for generating speed into the wake. The Baseline is simple and both Murray and Nelson believe that "Less is More" in shaping philosophy. The center of the base is clean, clean water flow creates a smooth ride and softer landings, the dual tunnels easily allow water to enter and exit at the Baseline's tip and tail. Take it from two legends, the Baseline is the board for your Wakeboard adventure.