Hyperlite 2020 Codyak Wakeboard
- SIZED UP PHILOSOPHY - Advances in board construction have reduced boards' overall weight, keeping swing weight at a minimum. This evolution means it's time to ride a larger board, regardless of wake size, to benefit from a shape that will truly support your height, weight and shoe size.
- SINTERED BASE - Their Sintered Base material is the strongest, most durable running surface we offer. The Sintered formula undergoes a process that creates a strong bond between particles, making the finished product nearly indestructible. This base option is the perfect choice for the cable park season pass holder.
- TAF SOFT FLEX PATTERN - The "T" in TAF stands for Thin, you can figure out the rest. This flex pattern is on the soft side and consistent from tip to tail.
- URETHANE SIDEWALL - Molded urethane flexes seamlessly with a wakeboard and bonds to top and base laminates for a fully bonded construction.
- ABRUPT CONTINUOUS ROCKER - This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker, creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- NEW FOR 2020
- VARIABLE EDGE BEVEL
- M6 INSERTS
- FLAT BASE DESIGN
- REINFORCED ROCKER AREA
- UNBALANCED FIBERGLASS LAY-UP
- FULLY MACHINED WOOD CORE
Cody Hesse is a Valdosta Wake Compound native, he's spent more time riding there than any other wake park. This experience has provided Cody a chance to ride almost every board out there and the Codyak is his vision. Selecting his favorite features and working with Aaron Stumpf to ensure the best construction possible, this is by far his favorite shape ever. Cody describes his new board saying "I shaped a simple, easy to ride board for everyone, like a standard shape with a narrow profile and thin as can be." Hyperlite in convinced you'll enjoy this free feeling, forgiving festive new shape.