Hyperlite 2020 Lunchtray Wakeboard
- URETHANE SIDEWALL - Molded urethane flexes seamlessly with a wakeboard and bonds to top and base laminates for a fully bonded construction.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKER - The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid, predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- AIRSTICK MACHINED WOOD CORE - Our exclusive AirStick Core begins with all- natural, grass fed Paulownia wood cores that have been raised without antibiotics or steroids. We take these happy little cores and machine them to the perfect tolerance, removing channels of unneeded material from tip to tail to create the lightest wood core option in the industry.
- VARIABLE EDGE BEVEL
- M6 INSERTS
- URETHANE DAMPENING ZONES
- BALANCED BI-AXIAL FIBERGLASS LAY-UP
- SINGLE CONCAVE BASE DESIGN
- ARTICULATED TIP AND TAIL FLEX ZONES
Continuous Rocker Banded with Urethane Sidewalls The Lunchtray quickly became Nic Leduc's board of choice from the Hyperlite Cable Collective. Mastermind shaper Aaron Stumpf, who brought us the Union, has engineered flex zones into the tip and tail so wakeboarders can press away while the flex under foot remains flawless. While pressing, the tip and tail are reinforced with laminate to laminate urethane for ultimate durability. Enjoy a slightly beveled edge at 10 degrees for forgiveness and the hourglass base tunnel for a softer landing. Created atop an Abrupt Continuous rocker, banded with Urethane Sidewalls and a look like no other, the Lunchtray is sure to be a new favorite at the park.