Hyperlite 2020 Maiden w/ Viva Women's Wakeboard & Bindings Package
- LAYERED GLASS - Their fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE - The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION - Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- SATIN FLEX - Tailored specifically to a female rider's needs. A softer glass layup creates a more supple flex and a board built to our top female riders' standards.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKER - The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid, predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- M6 INSERTS
- TAPERED FIN AND CHANNEL ALIGNMENT
- DUAL LANDING SPINES
- MINIMUM SWING WEIGHT PROFILE
- VARIABLE EDGE PROFILE
- ALUMINUM CLAW MOUNTING SYSTEM - The larger teeth design and aluminum hardware ensure a secure interface.
- LOW PRO PLATE SYSTEM - The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. We began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Our drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to the chassis, creating a stronger foundation.
- ARTICULATING CUFF
- HYPERPLUSH REAR FLEX ZONE
- DUAL DENSITY FOOTBED
- 6IN UNIVERSAL MOUNTING SPREAD
- ADJUSTABLE FLOATING TOE DESIGN
- FULL VELCRO CLOSURE
Rope and Handle
- Stitched Ultrasuede
- 12" Molded End Cap
- 4 mm Dyneema Leader
- PVC Leader Tubing
- T6-6061 Aluminum Bar
- 75' total with 5 sections (45'-10'-5'-5'-5' + 5' handle).
On the Maiden, Raimi has been slaying the competition, with 10 World Cup Titles and 2 World Championships to prove it! Creating the perfect shape for advanced female riders has always been important to Hyperlite. With the help of Raimi Merritt we have created just the board. The Maiden series features a Continuous rocker that lays the foundation for a fast board that carves and edges with ease. The Maiden features innovative Tapered Channels narrow at the tip and tail aligning the Dual Fin Configuration to increase the board's edge hold on approach to the wake. This helps to deliver a pop off the wake like no other for any approach style. The thinner profile of the board and reduced tip and tail width minimize swing weight for simple rotation on flat and inverted spins. Combine all of this with our women's specific Satin Flex and Dual Landing Spines and you have a deck perfect for a female ripper.