Hyperlite 2020 Motive w/ Frequency Wakeboard & Bindings Package
- LAYERED GLASS - Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION - Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKER - The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid, predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- MOLDED-IN FINS
- M6 INSERTS
- V BOTTOM TUNNEL
- FORGIVING 6 DEGREE EDGE BEVEL
- LOW PRO PLATE SYSTEM - The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. HL began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Its drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist they connected the sidewalls to the chassis, creating a stronger foundation.
- EASY-ON FIT
- EVA FOOTBED
- 6IN UNIVERSAL MOUNTING SPREAD
- ADJUSTABLE FLOATING TOE DESIGN
- QUICK CINCH CENTER LACE ZONE
Rope and Handle
- Stitched Ultrasuede
- 12" Molded End Cap
- 4 mm Dyneema Leader
- PVC Leader Tubing
- T6-6061 Aluminum Bar
- 75' total with 5 sections (45'-10'-5'-5'-5' + 5' handle).
The wakeboard adventure begins with the Motive. A board preferred by beginner/intermediate riders who like the flowing feel of the original free ride series. The Motive provides a mellower turn with smoother lift off the wake. This series is perfect for the people's first time behind the boat!