Hyperlite 2020 Murray Jr. w/ Remix K12-2 Kid's Wakeboard & Bindings Package
- SUBTLE 3-STAGE ROCKER - This is the stepping-stone to the 3-stage rocker style of ride. Utilizing a smaller flat spot between your feet, a Subtle 3-Stage rocker creates just enough vertical pop to know it's there.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE - This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout Hyperlite's line. Bio 3 is Hyperlite's lightest and most durable formula to date.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION - Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- LAYERED GLASS - The fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- LOW PRO PLATE SYSTEM - The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what HL learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. They began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Their drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to the chassis, creating a stronger foundation.
- DUAL DENSITY EVA
- ALUMINUM CLAW INSERTS
- DUAL QUICK CINCH FRONT LACE ZONES
- HYPERPLUSH REAR FLEX ZONE
- DUAL DENSITY FOOTBED
- ADJUSTABLE / FIXED FLOATING TOE
Rope and Handle
- Stitched Ultrasuede
- 12" Molded End Cap
- 4 mm Dyneema Leader
- PVC Leader Tubing
- T6-6061 Aluminum Bar
- 75' total with 5 sections (45'-10'-5'-5'-5' + 5' handle).
The Murray shape begins with a Subtle 3-Stage Rocker, there is no flat spot, the rocker simply increases under foot for a colossal boost of the wake. Carrying on from past shapes Hyperlite kept the Variable Edge Design and Center Landing Spine making the board enjoyable for all ability levels. The board's edge is rounded between the inserts, sharpening under foot and then cupped at the tip and tail delivering solid edge hold when you want it and forgiveness when you need it. Great for all the grommies looking to elevate their riding.
Rider Weight Range: 65 lbs - 115 lbs