Hyperlite 2020 Pleasure Wakeboard
- SIZED UP PHILOSOPHY - Advances in board construction have reduced boards' overall weight, keeping swing weight at a minimum. This evolution means it's time to ride a larger board, regardless of wake size, to benefit from a shape that will truly support your height, weight and shoe size.
- SINTERED BASE - The Sintered Base material is the strongest, most durable running surface we offer. The Sintered formula undergoes a process that creates a strong bond between particles, making the finished product nearly indestructible. This base option is the perfect choice for the cable park season pass holder.
- TAF SOFT FLEX PATTERN - The "T" in TAF stands for Thin, you can figure out the rest. This flex pattern is on the soft side and consistent from tip to tail.
- URETHANE SIDEWALL - Molded urethane flexes seamlessly with a wakeboard and bonds to top and base laminates for a fully bonded construction.
- ABRUPT CONTINUOUS ROCKER - This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker, creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- M6 INSERTS
- 360 DEGREE EDGE BEVEL
- NARROW PROFILE / FLAT BASE DESIGN
- FULLY MACHINED WOOD CORE
- MID-BODY CHANNELS
- BALANCED BI-AXIAL FIBERGLASS LAY-UP
Alex Aulbach, building on his European signature model and passion for snowboarding, is happy to introduce his new shape, The Pleasure. This new Cable Collective shape isn't just for her or his pleasure, it's for all and was inspired by those top to bottom endless runs on the mountain, one of Alex's favorite pleasure points. The Pleasure delivers a speedy feel on the water and its Narrow Profile also makes transferring energy edge to edge a cinch. Our Fully Machined Wood Core distributes a consistent flex from tip to tail which is the key factor for Alex's Pleasure.