Hyperlite 2020 Prizm w/ Syn Women's Wakeboard & Bindings Package
- LAYERED GLASS - Their fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE - The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION - Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- SATIN FLEX - Tailored specifically to a female rider's needs. A softer glass layup creates a more supple flex and a board built to our top female riders' standards.
- SUBTLE 3-STAGE ROCKER - This is the stepping-stone to the 3-stage rocker style of ride. Utilizing a smaller flat spot between your feet, a Subtle 3-Stage rocker creates just enough vertical pop to know it's there.
- M6 INSERTS
- ALL NEW SURFACE AREA SIZING
- MELLOW CENTER LANDING SPINE
- VARIABLE EDGE DESIGN
- FULL WOOD POP TOP
- LOW PRO PLATE SYSTEM - The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. We began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Our drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to the chassis, creating a stronger foundation.
- ALUMINUM CLAW INSERTS
- HYPERPLUSH REAR FLEX ZONE
- DUAL DENSITY FOOTBED
- ADJUSTABLE FLOATING TOE DESIGN
- DUAL QUICK CINCH LACE ZONES
- FLOW THROUGH DRAIN PANELS
Rope and Handle
- Stitched Ultrasuede
- 12" Molded End Cap
- 4 mm Dyneema Leader
- PVC Leader Tubing
- T6-6061 Aluminum Bar
- 75' total with 5 sections (45'-10'-5'-5'-5' + 5' handle).
Take your wake riding to new heights with the extra pop and support of the ultralight Prizm. The Prizm shares the same shape as the Murray 20th Anniversary Pro Model but is laid up with Hyperlite's lady specific Satin Flex, ensuring the board responds to the female rider in the appropriate manner. The Prizm shape begins with a Subtle 3-Stage Rocker, there is no flat spot, the rocker simply increases under foot for a colossal boost off the wake. The board's edge is rounded between the inserts, sharpening under foot and then cupped at the tip and tail, delivering solid edge hold when you want it and forgiveness when you need it. The Prizm is sure to become the favorite amongst our team, get on one today and enjoy the ride for yourself.