Hyperlite 2020 Relapse w/ Session Wakeboard & Bindings Package
- BLENDED 3-STAGE ROCKER - Blended 3-Stage rocker creates explosive vertical pop. Designed to boot a rider off the wake, the blended rocker line also generates good speed into the wake without the traditional 3-stage drag.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE - The secret recipe Hyperlite's has been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout the line. Bio 3 is Hyperlite's lightest and most durable formula to date.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION - Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- LAYERED GLASS - The fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- M6 INSERTS
- MOLDED-IN FINS
- SINGLE CONCAVE BASE DESIGN
- ALUMINUM CLAW MOUNTING SYSTEM - The larger teeth design and aluminum hardware ensure a secure interface.
- LOW PRO PLATE SYSTEM - The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what they learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. They began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. HL's drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to the chassis, creating a stronger foundation.
- DUAL DENSITY EVA ARTICULATING CUFF
- HYPERPLUSH REAR FLEX ZONE
- DUAL DENSITY FOOTBED
- 6IN UNIVERSAL MOUNTING SPREAD
- FLOATING TOE DESIGN
- QUICK CINCH LACE ZONES
- UPPER ANKLE VELCRO CLOSURE
Rope and Handle
- Stitched Ultrasuede
- 12" Molded End Cap
- 4 mm Dyneema Leader
- PVC Leader Tubing
- T6-6061 Aluminum Bar
- 75' total with 5 sections (45'-10'-5'-5'-5' + 5' handle).
The 2020 Relapse enters Hyperlite's Pro Model Package offering! This is an amazing value for the Hyperlite classic 3-Stage Rocker shape many love more than life itself.. Shaped by Butch and endorsed by JD Webb, the Relapse continues to deliver that massive 3-Stage pop with a light swing weight thanks to its thin tip and tail. Butch's Single Concave Base design provides a speedy ride throughout and soft landings after big airs. Molded-In fins offer you some customization as you can ride with or without the .8" P-Wing Fins that come with the Relapse.
|Size||Total Surface Area||Tip/Tail Width||Center Width||Rocker Style/Height||Fin (qty)||Stance Options||Rider Weight Range|
|136 cm||844 in||12.39 in||17.30 in||Blended 3-Stage/2.5 in||0.8 in P-Wing (2 qty)||22.0 in - 26.5 in||140 lbs and Up|
|141 cm||884 in||12.50 in||17.45 in||Blended 3-Stage/2.6 in||0.8 in P-Wing (2 qty)||23.0 in - 27.0 in||160 lbs and Up|