Hyperlite 2020 Team X Wakeboard Bindings
- ALUMINUM CLAW MOUNTING SYSTEM - The larger teeth design and aluminum hardware ensure a secure interface.
- INTERNAL UPPER SUPPORT - This multi-density internal support system securely connects the upper to the plate, creating a responsive feel.
- 3-PART CONSTRUCTION - Insole: Comfort and Arch Support, Midsole: Impact Resistance, Outsole: Traction Durability
- FUSION PLATE SYSTEM - The most durable injected polymer available. Creates a strong connection to the board with minimal heel and toe lift. Our universal 6" mounting spread allows our boot to work on any board.
- HYPERCUSH INSOLE - Maximum impact protection and anatomical design make this insole the only choice. The added EVA allows for a plush feel under foot with no loss of board response.
- INTEGRATED ANKLE HARNESS - Built into the lacing system, this feature provides additional heel hold to prevent unwanted lift.
- REMOVABLE HEAT MOLDABLE PRO LINER - This heat moldable liner is built from the most advanced EVA formula available. It not only provides comfort but also features a stability cuff for added support and integrated flex zones for no loss of mobility.
- NEW FOR 2020
- 6IN UNIVERSAL MOUNTING SPREAD
Shaun's vision for the perfect plated binding has quickly become a team favorite, the Team X Binding. If you're a seasoned pro or just getting comfortable standing sideways, this is the perfect binding for you. The Team X closed toe binding offers mid-range support for the rider looking for a little extra flex with solid heel hold thanks to its heel retention strap. This feature pulls the riders foot into the heel pocket as the binding is laced for reduced lift. Dual quick cinch lace zones and seamless liner construction allow for a fit that produces no pressure points. The Team X also utilizes the new Fusion Plate System for a lightweight feel and the closest binding to board connection possible.