Hyperlite 2020 Union Jr. 125 Kid's Wakeboard
- SINTERED BASE - Their Sintered Base material is the strongest, most durable running surface we offer. The Sintered formula undergoes a process that creates a strong bond between particles, making the finished product nearly indestructible. This base option is the perfect choice for the cable park season pass holder.
- URETHANE SIDEWALL - Molded urethane flexes seamlessly with a wakeboard and bonds to top and base laminates for a fully bonded construction.
- POWER PRESS - An exaggerated kick near the end of the board allows riders to lock into heavy nose and tail presses.
- M6 INSERTS
- CONCAVE TIP / TAIL FEATURE
- FULLY MACHINED WOOD CORE
- FULL BEVELED EDGE
- MID-BODY CHANNELS
- BALANCED BI-AXIAL FIBERGLASS LAY-UP
Start them off right on the Union Jr., the ideal cable deck for Groms. Hyperlite tasked Aaron Stumpf to create the next generation cable specific deck after he hit a home run with the original Union. The Fully Machined Wood Core and Power Press Rocker line makes pressing a cinch, while the Flat Nose Profile allows you to lock in and feel features like no shape ever has. Surrounded with a flexible Urethane Sidewall and featuring our Sintered Base, the Union Jr. is Hyperlite's ideal deck for groms shredding the cable.