Hyperlite 2020 Venice Women's Wakeboard
- LAYERED GLASS - Their fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION - Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- SATIN FLEX - Tailored specifically to a female rider's needs. A softer glass layup creates a more supple flex and a board built to our top female riders' standards.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKER - The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid, predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- M6 INSERTS
- SINGLE TUNNEL WITH COMPLETE EXIT
- WIDER PROFILE
- REDUCED TIP and TAIL THICKNESS
- DUAL FIN POSITIONING
- VARIABLE EDGE DESIGN
The Venice sets the tone for a solid Wakeboard foundation with a women's specific twist. Shaun Murray and Greg Nelson agree that a solid foundation greatly increases a rider's learning curve. Hyperlite introduces the Venice, shaped specifically for creating that base and solid foundation. The Venice has a wider overall profile built atop a continuous rocker, delivering a smooth carving board that gets more pop off the wake due to its increased surface area. The variable edge design is forgiving between the inserts but then sharpens towards the tip and tail, providing the strong edge hold necessary for generating speed into the wake. The Venice is simple and both Murray and Nelson believe that "Less is More" in shaping philosophy. The center of the base is clean, clean water flow creates a smooth ride and softer landings, the dual tunnels easily allow water to enter and exit at the Venice's tip and tail. Hyperlite's Satin Flex ensures the board responds quickly and lands softly, and we guarantee you'll feel at ease on the Venice.