Hyperlite 2020 Wishbone Wakeboard
- SINTERED BASE - Our Sintered Base material is the strongest, most durable running surface we offer. The Sintered formula undergoes a process that creates a strong bond between particles, making the finished product nearly indestructible. This base option is the perfect choice for the cable park season pass holder.
- URETHANE SIDEWALL - Molded urethane flexes seamlessly with a wakeboard and bonds to top and base laminates for a fully bonded construction.
- POWER PRESS - An exaggerated kick near the end of the board allows riders to lock into heavy nose and tail presses.
- AIRSTICK MACHINED WOOD CORE - Our exclusive AirStick Core begins with all- natural, grass fed Paulownia wood cores that have been raised without antibiotics or steroids. We take these happy little cores and machine them to the perfect tolerance, removing channels of unneeded material from tip to tail to create the lightest wood core option in the industry.
- M6 INSERTS
- CONCAVE TIP / TAIL
- FULL BEVELED EDGE
- MID-BODY CHANNELS
- BALANCED BI-AXIAL FIBERGLASS LAY-UP
- TORSION TECH TIP / TAIL
Hyperlite tasked Aaron Stumpf to create the next generation cable specific deck after he hit a home run with the original Union. Working with Graeme Burress, Aaron created the Wishbone, featuring an industry exclusive, The Air Stick Wood Core. Air Stick is a 100% machined wood core that is super durable. Strategic slots have been cut lengthwise throughout the core to reduce weight while delivering a unique feel on features, and a super light feel in the air. The Power Press rocker line makes pressing a cinch, and the Flat Nose Profile allows you to lock in and feel features like no shape ever has. Surrounded with a Urethane Sidewall and our Sintered Base, the Wishbone is Hyperlite's most progressive cable board to date!