Hyperlite 2021 Eden w/ Jinx Women's Wakeboard & Bindings Package
2021 Eden Women's Wakeboard
- Layered Glass - Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double-up year after year.
- Monocoque Construction - Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one generates a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Satin Flex - Tailored specifically to a female rider's needs, Satin Flex is a softer glass layup that creates a more supple flex and a board built to Hyperlite's top female riders' standards.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker - This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The abrupt continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker, creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- Molded-in fins
- M6 inserts
- Asymmetric design
- Molded-in toeside footbed risers
2021 Jinx Women's Bindings
- Low Pro Plate System - The Low Pro plate system takes much of what Hyperlite learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. HL began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. The drop-through footbed keeps the rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design didn't produce unwanted plate twist, Hyperlite connected the sidewalls to the chassis, creating a stronger foundation.
- Aluminum Claw inserts
- Hyperplush rear flex zone
- Dual-density footbed
- Adjustable floating toe design
- Dual quick-cinch lace zones
2021 Apex w/ Vision Rope & Handle Combo
- Stitched ultrasuede
- 12" molded end cap
- 4 mm Dyneema leader
- PVC leader tubing
- T6-6061 aluminum bar
- 75' total length with 5 sections (45'-10'-5'-5'-5' + 5' handle)
The asymmetric design and women's-specific flex make the Eden the perfect choice to advance your skills. Creating a women's shape to take their skills to the next level was the goal behind the new Eden 2.0
Learning from other asymmetric designs, Hyperlite found that creating a shorter, but more effective edge on a rider's toeside made hard-to-learn wake jumps that much easier. This is because there is less rail to initiate when applying toeside pressure. Once set, the smoother toeside transition is then held by the Eden 2.0's thinner profile molded-in fin, creating less drag and a better release off the top of the wake. Subtle toeside footbed risers were also added to help riders create more leverage when pressure is applied. The longer, more traditional heelside edge compliments this asymmetric design by allowing the natural body position of a rider to generate stability and speed into the wake without a loss of pop due to reduced surface area. The Eden 2.0 has been tested and proven to be the best choice for riders looking to master the foundations of wakeboarding.