Lib Tech 2020 Air'N Skim Wakesurfer
FOC II Fin Box System
- FCS II-compatible!
- Two Tab-compatible with 1/2" fin adjustability for precise tuning of your boards surf characteristics.
- Stronger and lighter box.
- Tough and resilient!
- High-impact and break strength fiber.
- Great rebound/memory.
- Smooth and strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber.
- Natural dampening properties.
- Break- and impact-resistant.
Carbon Power Spine Stringer
- Dynamic energy and long lasting flex.
- Tension spread to carbon fiber.
- Rebound energy return.
- Perfect flex tuning.
- Strong, light, waterproof.
- Environmentally-friendly nitrogen blowing agent.
- Elliptical engineered cells act like a column, providing stiffness from top to bottom and “Nerf-like” elasticity on side impacts.
- 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts are recycled.
Hexzylon Fiber Foam Skin
- Strong and smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer.
- Impact- and ding-resistant.
- Strong and nice!
- Low VOC glycerin-based chemistry.
- Surfs smooth like a new polyester board.
- Longer lifespan than epoxy.
Elasto Perimeter Dampening Fiber
- Smooth and strong.
- Flex control, pop, precision.
- Crush- and dent-resistant!
This is Aaron Witherell's fast, poppy, high-performing freestyle skim pro model.
"This is my true skim-style model with a nearly identical twin shape. For this one, we developed a unique carbon/balsa I-Beam spine for maximum pop, response, and control. We designed in a low rocker for maximum speed, pop, and consistency while riding regular and reverted. This board has amazing maneuverability and precise toe-to-heel edge control. Featuring a full-wrap tucked hard edge, it holds a rail better than any other board on the planet. Our Lib ECO-IMPACTO construction has bulletproof durability that allows you to stop worrying about babying your stick and focus on shredding. This is my dream board for everything from contests, perfecting NBD tricks to teaching beginners how to get up or coaching rippers through 360 shuvs and beyond."
- Aaron Witherell
|4'4"||20.5"||0.75"||9.8 cl||80-160 Lbs.|
|4'6"||20.75"||0.75"||10.3 cl||140-200 Lbs.|
|4'8"||21.0"||0.75"||10.8 cl||180+ Lbs.|