Liquid Force 2018 Melissa 131 Women's Blem Wakeboard
- PU Wood Core: LF's PU/Wood core gives you the best of both worlds...the flex and spring of a solid wood core and the strength and resilience of a PU/Core. Whether you are hitting the cable or out behind the board this core will make sure you are at the height of your game.
- Grind Base: Strongest base possible while maintaining the performance features of each finely tuned hull shape. LF's Grind Base Molds to the board's contours and provides soli protection all season long.
- Continuous Rocker: Smooth, predictable ride. Flowing transitions into turns. Long trajectory arc off the wake.
- Liquid Rails: LF's elastomeric sidewalls deliver unsurpassed durability and strength for your endless cable park progression.
- FlexTrack: LF created the industry's first flexible track. The track moves with you and the board as you twist into carves and press onto rails creating an unmatched connection, making you and the board one! Combine the FlexTrack with a 4D binding and you'll have the ultimate setup for response.
- DISC Hull Through Center
- LF Slider Quad Fin Setup
It's easy to see why Melissa Marquardt has been one of the biggest names in wake boarding year after year! She has unmatched style and skill in all categories, whether it's riding behind the boat, at the cable, or a solid winching session, Melissa rips in all settings and her board is designed to handle it all! Her board's continuous rocker profile allows for a smooth ride up the wake and soft landings on the other side. This forgiving profile matched with the LF exclusive grind base and durable construction gives the quick confidence she needs to go big behind the boat, to hit rails in the park, and to whip in to the perfect winching spot. Now with the all-new FlexTrack system, her connection with the board has never been greater allowing for quick response and ultimate control. Melissa's high performance board is the one stop shop for all lady shredders ready to conquer it all!
This product is considered to have what is known as a "cosmetic blemish". The minor cosmetic imperfection does not affect the structural integrity of the product nor will it alter the overall performance in any way. The product still carries the full manufacture's warranty and is ready to hit the lake. Enjoy!