Liquid Force 2020 Artist Series Butterstick Pro LTD. Wakeboard
Exclusive Liquid Force FlexTrack System
Works fluidly with all bindings. Use with Liquid Force 4D bindings for uninterrupted board flex and super responsive feel.
Precision CNC'd Full Wood Core
Full paulownia wood core gives lively rebound, response, and flex with improved core life.
Elastomeric sidewalls deliver unsurpassed durability and strength for your endless cable park sessions.
The strongest base possible while maintaining the performance features of each finely tuned hull shape. Liquid Force's Grind base molds to the board's contours and provides solid protection all season long.
- Super Flexi Diamondtail Shape - 140, 144, 148 and 152cm
- Progressive Three Stage Rocker
- Unique 3D FlexZone Tip Design
- LF FlexTrack System
- Full FSCTM Certified Paulownia Wood Profiled Core Triax Glass Layup
- Variable Radius Single Concave Hull
- Beveled LiquidRail
- Sidewalls GripPrint For Extra Traction on One Footers
- 4D Optimization; Compatible w/ All Binding Styles
What happens when you take one of Liquid Force riders with an “out of the box” personality and mix it with an artist with an “extremely out of the box” personality? You get the LTD Butterstick Pro “Where’s Felix?” graphic.
Pat Milo worked with Felix Georgii and came up with a graphic that features scenes from past adventures that both Felix and Pat have helped to create throughout the years. One of the most unique boards in the Liquid Force line just got even more unique