Liquid Force 2020 Spector (Shadow Black) Comp Vest
- One Piece Uni-Body Flex Panel Architecture… Liquid Force Exclusive
- Impact Armour Panel … Liquid Force Exclusive
- PVX Is Their Best Lightweight, Soft, Stretchable And Flexible Impact Foam
- Shoulder Flex Pattern… Liquid Force Exclusive
- Flex-Span Neoprene Fits Like A Second Skin
- 100% Chill Stopper Lining
- Advanced 28- Flex Groove-Architecture Design
- Tapered Waist And Wide Arm Openings
- Easy Access Front Zipper
- Designed For Impact Protection Danger: NOT A US Coast Guard Approved Life Jacket
The Spector is LF's competition Impact vest designed with the extra impact protection that professional and aspiring cable riders demand! The Spector features a Liquid Force exclusive, IMPACT ARMOUR, and a new Uni-body pattern designed to provide maximum range of motion. IMPACT ARMOUR is a double-layered sandwich of impact-absorbing foam combined with a protective polymer shield.
IMPACT ARMOUR panels are light, thin, and flexible giving the rider more protection without sacrificing comfort or range of motion. Liquid Force located the Spector’s armour panels in the areas needing protection from hard impacts. The rider’s upper chest and spine have extra protection in case of falls or rails, jumps or ramps.
The Liquid Force Spector also features a unique seamless one-piece Uni-body construction for the shell and liner fabric. Inside and out there are no seams to snag, rub or interrupt the flex. The new design of Spector’s foam panels provides extra flex space for shoulder blades to move naturally without restriction.
WARNING: This wake vest IS NOT approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.