Liquid Force 2020 Tao 137 Wakeboard
Precision CNC Triple-Stringer Wood/PU Core
Provides a snapier flex for lighter riders on cable park boards.
The ultimate in flex, durability, and edge hold.
The strongest base possible while maintaining the performance features of each finely tuned hull shape. Liquid Force's Grind base molds to the board's contours and provides solid protection all season long.
Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker
Single Concave Hull w/ Edge Channels through Middle and Under Feet
Concaved Beveled Rail
Triax Glass Layup
- New Fuller Rounded Scalloptail Shape - 137, 142 and 147cm
- Three position M6 Inserts
- FSCTM Certified Paulownia Wood CNC'd Core Triax Glass Layup
- Single Concave Hull w/ Edge & Tip Channels Concaved Beveled Rail
- Designed for LF 6XTM Bindings And All 6" Bindings
The 2020 Liquid Force Tao has a stepped deck profile giving it the rigidity and durability needed for super aggressive riding. The Tao also features a thinner tip and tail for locked in flex on features. New to this year is a fuller rounded scallop tail. If that sounds like your jame then Daniel Grant's Tao is the board for you.