New Balance Numeric x Jamie Foy 306 Deathwish (Brown/Gum) Men's Skate Shoes
- Elastic gusseted tongue for a snug fit
- Internal hidden toe protection for added durability
- Tapered crating in heel for weight reduction with pliable lasting board for support. Minimal forefoot rubber for enhanced board feel
- Closed cell poly urethane insert protection provides super impact protection and consistent fit
- Genuin gum rubber or Ndurance rubber outsole for superior grip and durability
Introducing the New Balance Numeric 306, Jamie Foy's first pro model shoe for New Balance Numeric. An update on the traditional vulcanized skate shoe. Rubber underlays and suede reinforce durability, helping hold against the toughest wear and tear. With mesh panels to up the airflow, this shoe is the ideal choice for a reliable, comfortable ride.
|Brand||New Balance Numeric|