Ride Engine 2019 Shredtown (Black) Impact Vest
- Cushy impact-protection from features and hard crashes
- 20-piece foam segmentation maximizes comfort and maneuverability
- Made from eco-friendly Limestone-based neoprene
- No toxic hydrophobic coatings or chemicals
- Classic cut – ZERO "turtle-neck" vibes
- Closes with full front zipper and single buckle
- 360 Degree Drop Tail Skirt – Say NO to Crack
The Shredtown Pro is custom designed by the most recognized group of athletes in wake, the Shredtown Crew. This stylish and fully-functional impact vest offers a boost of floatation and invaluable protection from the splat landings and collisions with hard obstacles that are mandatory with this hard-charging crew of riders. Custom designed by the Shredtown Crew, this vest is constructed with high-grade limestone neoprene and is not treated with chemicals or hydrophobic coatings that wash off over time. The NEW 360 degree drop tail skirt fights bellyshirt and plumber vibes and also helps to secure the vest around the riders waist. Ride in style and at ease with RE water goods!
WARNING: This wake vest IS NOT approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.