Ronix 2018 Frank Wakeboard Boots
See the Description tab for the full rundown.
Quick Snap Laces Handles
New for this season, these parts offer an easy and solid tether to the boot. Easily interchangeable parts for service.
Mag Lock Beams
Magnesium's amazing strength-to-weight ratio allowsRonix to cut the parts' weight by 30%. BRAINFRAME models have never been so light.
- Digitally printed upper.
- 3D molded tongue.
- Stage 3 liner.
Aloha, fun in the sun flexibility...sugar coated on a BRAINFRAME chassis. Support is focused below the ankle to create a solid connection and hollowed liner ankles allow you to move freely in any direction, while still feeling locked in. The Frank is Ronix's most affordable high-performance BRAINFRAME boot. A perforated softer liner creates enough side-to-side mobility for a well-rounded riding journey...wrapped in island-inspired digitally printed art for your pleasure. Can you find the ukulele?
- Adapts to the shape of the foot and lower leg, an unfiltered line of communication between rider and board.
- Secures the foot from the bottom up, allowing a more uniform fit and flex in the upper while also adapting to a wider range of widths.
- Instant energy transfer from the laces into the board inserts reduces energy loss and rider fatigue.
- More accurate lasting than traditional boot forming methods.
- Accentuated heel pocket curvature built in to improve heel lock and expand around the rider's foot/leg shape.
- Centers foot over the top of the baseplate and provides solid medial/lateral lower foot support for those big landings.
- Limits distortion in the upper and breakdown over time.
- 3x more adjustable fore/aft.
- Die-cast parts ensure a solid connection between the boot assembly and the bolts in the board.
- Plate can be much more rigid because no stitching is required, allowing Ronix to inject a much harder/stiffer material.
- More lateral flex across the base, allowing the board to flex naturally across the foot from side to side.
- 13% more baseless footbed surface than Ronix's original design - more foam surface, more contact, more feel.
Mag Lock Beams
- New automotive-grade magnesium cast to an exact specification cuts the weight of Ronix's aluminum parts by a third.
- Easier assembly from tightly toleranced parts.
- Creates more heel and toe response with the "U" shaped structure running parallel to the foot.
- As load increases on the upper, these beams promote more interlock between the skeleton and baseplate.
- Cambered shape adds pressure to the heel and toe areas, which preloads the plate as it is mounted to the board, ultimately reducing plate flex.
- Dampens vibration underfoot.
|Wakeboard Binding Flex||Medium|