Ronix 2018 Parks (White/Black) Wakeboard Boots
INTUITION + LINER
The pinnacle of custom fit boots. A level of fit and control only found in a Ronix boot.
QUICK SNAP LACES HANDLES
New for this season, these parts offer an easy and solid tether to the boot. Easily interchangeable parts for service.
MAG LOCK BEAMS
Magnesium's amazing strength to weight ratio allowed Ronix to cut the parts' weight by 30%. Brainframe models have never been so light.
FULLY PERFORATED LINER
PARKS BOINFAY PRO MODEL
HEAT MOLDABLE / CUSTOM FIT
A technical, lightweight masterpiece, Parks Bonifay's signature model set the standard for new aged boot construction. Softer symmetrical flex, paired with custom mold ability allow riders both behind the boat and at the park to get the most in side to side freedom without sacrificing support. Built with Ronix's groundbreaking footwear technology, the Brainframe. Revolutionary hardware adapts your lower extremities like no other hardware ever developed. These come outfitted with Ronix's exclusive heat molded custom fit Intuition + liners.
- Adapts to the shape of the foot and lower leg. An unfiltered line of communication between rider and board.
- Secures the foot from the bottom up allowing a more uniform fit and flex in the upper, also adapting to a wider range of widths.
- Instant energy transfer from the laces into the board inserts, reduces rider fatigue and energy loss.
- More accurate lasting than traditional boot forming methods.
- Accentuated heel pocket curvature built in to improve heel lock and expand around the rider's foot/leg shape.
- Centers foot over the top of the baseplate. Solid medial/lateral lower foot support for those big landings
- Limits distortion in the upper and breakdown over time.
- 3 times for adjustable fore/aft
- Die cast parts ensure a solid connection between the boot assembly and the bolts in the board
- Plate is allowed to be much more rigid because no stitching is required. This allows Ronix to inject a much harder/stiffer material
- More lateral flex across the base, allowing the board to flex naturally across the foot from side to side.
- Performance and color way can be modified
- 13% more baseless footbed surface than Ronix's original design. More foam surface, more contact, more feel.
MAG LOCK BEAMS
- New Automotive grade magnesium cast to an exacting specification. Cuts the weight of Ronix's aluminum parts by a third.
- Easier assembly from tightly toleranced parts.
- Create more heel and toe response with the "U" shaped structure running parallel to the foot.
- As load increases on the upper, these beams promote more interlock between the skeleton and baseplate.
- Cambered shape adds pressure to the heel and toe areas, which preloads the plate as it is mounted to the board, ultimately reducing plate flex.
- Dampens vibration under foot