Slingshot 2018 H4 Front Foil Wing
Solid Carbon Composite Construction
- Each Hover Glide wing is made of solid carbon composite and prepreg carbon construction. Unlike the super fragile high-modulus carbon construction of more expensive foils, the Hover Glide can take a beating, and scrapes and dings can be repaired fairly easily.
Flat-Loc, Fuse-to-Wing Connector
- Foiling, carving, jibbing and jumping puts enormous forces on the fuselage-to-wing connection. The Flat-Loc Fuse-to-Wing connection is designed like a wrench on a nut. The load is married to the fuse and the wings, with no load on the bolts. Unlike bolt-on wings, the Flat-Loc system is safe, secure and smart.
One look at the H4 wing and it's easy to tell where it excels. With a low-aspect, high-surface area shape, it's like a magic carpet that lets you glide across waves and swell you would have never thought possible until now.
- Largest wing, most lift in Slingshot's lineup
- Great for slow speeds, early takeoff and pumping
- Surf waves you never thought possible
- Customize your ride, cross over to other sports
- Sturdy pre-preg carbon construction
For surf/SUP:Versatile performance in most size waves and swell. Early lift and slow gliding speed make this an excellent option for proficient surfers ready to make the transition to foiling.
For windsurf:Slow, mellow cruiser. Great for light wind, heavy riders or those who just want to cruise and don't care about going fast or getting extreme.
For wake:Slow speeds, tons of lift and enough surface area to tap into the second, third, even the fourth wave back without a rope.