Slingshot 2019 Cobra Cat 4'8" XR Wakesurfer
- Classic Surf Shape: The Cobra Cat features a classic surf shape, with a rounded square tail and a scooped nose. The shape favors tight, slashy turning, speed and agility. A ¾ length deck pad provides traction.
- Keyless FCSII tri-fin setup: No need for tools, no hassling with screws; with the FCSII keyless setup, installing and removing your fins is a simple click away. The Cobra Cat features a three-fin configuration, which can be run as a single, twin or thruster setup with varying performance results.
- Aggressive nose rocker: An exaggerated nose rocker helps prevent pearling and allows riders sit deep in the pocket without having to worry about nose-diving.
- V-Spine, double concave, rail channels: The belly of the Cobra Cat features a V-spine and double concave, which helps the board transition from rail to rail as well as an exaggerated concave rail throughout the length of the board to give surfers more grip as they press into the face of the wave.
The Cobra Cat XR is an upgraded version of the Cobra Cat that features a high-tech carbon matrix overlay and stringer that yields added stiffness and strength and gives the board an unbelievable visual appeal. This is gorgeous board puts others to shame, plain and simple. The Cobra Cat XR is Slingshot's traditional surf style outline for those "Slater" types. Those die-hards who "only surf in the ocean but the wind was out of the north today and things got blown out so I guess I'll give it a try." It's OK to front because they're cool and come from the coast, but after a rip on this stick, they'll be blowing up your phone wondering when you're taking the boat out next. This board rips like a true ocean surfer, but with rocker lines more suited for the boat. FCS II fins make it a breeze to customize your configuration and keep the vinyl clean when it comes time to bring it in for the day.
- Carbon matrix overlay adds strength and style
- Best carving shape
- Fast rocker line makes it easy to stay with the wave
- Customizable feel with multiple fin arrangements
- Increased nose rocker
- Click in/out keyless/tool-less FCSII Fin system