Slingshot 2019 Cobra Cat Wakesurfer
- Classic Surf Shape: The Cobra Cat features a classic surf shape, with a rounded square tail and a scooped nose. The shape favors tight, slashy turning, speed and agility. A ¾ length deck pad provides traction.
- Keyless FCSII tri-fin setup: No need for tools, no hassling with screws; with the FCSII keyless setup, installing and removing your fins is a simple click away. The Cobra Cat features a three-fin configuration, which can be run as a single, twin or thruster setup with varying performance results.
- Aggressive nose rocker: An exaggerated nose rocker helps prevent pearling and allows riders sit deep in the pocket without having to worry about nose-diving.
- V-Spine, double concave, rail channels: The belly of the Cobra Cat features a V-spine and double concave, which helps the board transition from rail to rail as well as an exaggerated concave rail throughout the length of the board to give surfers more grip as they press into the face of the wave.
Slingshot considered naming this board the "Fast and Agile," but "Cobra Cat" rolled off the tongue a bit smoother. This board turns on a dime and will have you hacking the lip like it's your WSL tour trial.
BENEFIT: Easy to keep up with the wave, customizable fin set-up, turn tighter and carve harder than any other board in Slingshot's line.
- Best carving shape
- Fast rocker line makes it easy to stay with the wave
- Customizable feel with multiple fin arrangements
- Increased nose rocker
- Click in/out keyless/tool-less FCSII Fin system