Slingshot 2019 Gnarwhal 4'6" XR Wakesurfer
- Protressive Surf Shape:The Gnarwhal features a progressive surf shape with a snubbed nose and fat tail. This shape results in more surface area in a smaller space, so you can tuck into the sweet spot of the wave and work the power zones more efficiently.
- Keyless FCSII quad-fin setup: No need for tools, no hassling with screws; with the FCSII keyless setup, installing and removing your fins is a simple click away. The Gnarwhal features a quad fin configuration, which can be run as twin or quad configuration to yield different performance characteristics.
- Aggressive nose rocker: An exaggerated nose rocker helps prevent pearling and allows riders sit deep in the pocket without having to worry about nose-diving.
- V-Spine, double concave, rail channels: The belly of the Cobra Cat features a V-spine and double concave, which helps the board transition from rail to rail as well as an exaggerated concave rail throughout the length of the board to give surfers more grip as they press into the face of the wave.
The Gnarwhal XR is an upgraded version of the Gnarwhal that features a high-tech carbon matrix overlay and stringer that yields added stiffness and strength and gives the board an unbelievable visual appeal. This is gorgeous board puts others to shame, plain and simple. The Gnarwahl XR is a progressive surf shape with a short nose and fat tail. It packs a lot of surface area into a little package to fit comfortably into the pocket of the wave and cruise with ease. The fat tail is designed so you can worry less about staying with the wave and more about exploring the pop off the top of the lip. It will be the first board you catch air on. It's quad fin setup is fun to play with to achieve more drive with the fins in the back, or more of a skate-like, easy to break free feel with just the forward fins installed. The Gnarwahl is equipped with FCSII fin boxes to make fin swaps a breeze without the endless hunt for a key, and are also compatible with all other FCS fin models.
- Carbon matrix overlay adds strength and style
- Great for airs and more advanced tricks
- Large surface area ideal for larger/heavier surfers
- Increased nose rocker
- Click in/out keyless/tool-less FCSII fin system