Slingshot 2019 Gnarwhal Wakesurfer
Availability: Out of stock
- Progressive Surf Shape:The Gnarwhal features a progressive surf shape with a snubbed nose and fat tail. This shape results in more surface area in a smaller space, so you can tuck into the sweet spot of the wave and work the power zones more efficiently.
- Keyless FCSII quad-fin setup: No need for tools, no hassling with screws; with the FCSII keyless setup, installing and removing your fins is a simple click away. The Gnarwhal features a quad fin configuration, which can be run as twin or quad configuration to yield different performance characteristics.
- Aggressive nose rocker: An exaggerated nose rocker helps prevent pearling and allows riders sit deep in the pocket without having to worry about nose-diving.
- V-Spine, double concave, rail channels: The belly of the Cobra Cat features a V-spine and double concave, which helps the board transition from rail to rail as well as an exaggerated concave rail throughout the length of the board to give surfers more grip as they press into the face of the wave.
The Gnarwhal is the go to for big waves, big airs, and progressive wakesurfing.
BENEFIT: Fits in the pocket easily, adjustable fin placement for a customizable feel, wide tail feeds off the wave and the speed is ideal for boosting airs.
- Great for airs and more advanced tricks
- Large surface area ideal for larger/heavier surfers
- Increased nose rocker
- Fast rocker lines makes it easy to catch the wave
- Click in/out keyless / tool-less FCSII Fin System