Slingshot 2021 Mothership Wakesurfer
1. Full EVA Deck Pad: Smooth to the touch and GRIPPY WHEN WET, this tip-to-tail EVA deck-pad is not too soft and not too firm. Just the way we like it.
2. Slingshot 6” Longboard Center Fin: this 6 inch longboard fin can be slid forward for a looser feel or all the way back for more delayed turns and that classic longboard nostalgia.
3. Dual Step Down Tail Channels: This all new channel design helps create more leverage when attacking the lip of the wave without sacrificing board speed.
4. Larger Surface Area: Bigger surface areas help support more weight and surf smaller waves. Increasing your surface area increases your support on the surface of the water and prevents sinking, the key to success for larger surfers or surfing smaller waves!
5. Mild Nose Rocker: Just enough to keep you from pearling (nose diving) but not enough to slow down the board speed. The happy medium.
6. Fast Rocker Lines: The key to success when surfing small waves and being able to let go of the rope behind the boat.
7. Pin Tail Design: Traditional surfboard tail shape, easy to turn tight and carve aggressively on the wave, perfect for expert level carving on the face of the wave.
Every true surfer needs a longboard in their quiver - which is why we built the MOTHERSHIP. This single fin sled is built for kicking back and focusing on smooth, fluid turns from rail to rail. With a pin tail and surplus of deck space in the front, consider it an open invitation to explore the front half of the board and even wrap a couple of toes around the nose! The added surface area of the MOTHERSHIP makes dropping deep into the back of the wave a breeze, giving you more space to express yourself in classic longboard fashion! If you’ve never surfed a single fin, prepare for a whole new outlook on the beauty of surfing’s simplest maneuvers.