Slingshot 2021 Nomad Wakeboard
1. Slingleshot Fusion Sidewalls We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
2. Ballistic Base With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, our park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years - Earning the ultimate seal of approval and certified “Ballistic”.
3. Atomic Wood Core Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
4. Carbon Bedrock Inserts Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
5. Continuous Rocker Profile Faster board speed on the water, ride for longer with less arm drag, exciting, fast and fun feel.
6. Belly Channels Gives an additional grip, stability and traction on the water. A tighter, more locked in feel.
7. Edge Enhancers Bolt on fins give riders the bite they need for holding an edge up the wake and added stability on landings down the endless liquid tabletops. Just don’t get caught trying to nosepress these bad boys through the park.
The Nomad is the Godfather of the big board revolution. Built as a crossover model between boat and cable, this board is what lead us to the discovery that bigger boards bring bigger pop, smoother landings, more stability, and of course MORE STYLE on the water. With the added surface area, riders are able to plane at slower speeds, ride with less tension on the line and, in turn, spend more time riding with less fatigue on the body. The Nomad has enough stiffness in the belly to deliver excellent pop behind the boat, yet in the past few seasons has become a cable favorite as well.