Slingshot 2021 Terrain Wakeboard
1. Soft Flex Pattern: The soft flex pattern makes it easy for riders to feel the excitement of flex without putting a ton of effort into their presses. Simply put, you can nosepress and tailpress like a king, and take advantage of a fun new feeling in the park - this flex is most suitable for riders who focus heavily on rails.
2. Wide Profile: The wide profile makes it easier to stay locked onto rails all the way to the finish, and also provides more surface area to keep you on top of the water with less speed / effort. Great for those looking to add a little extra distance to their 50-50’s!
3. Singleshot Fusion Sidewalls: We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
4. Ballistic Base: With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, our park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years - Earning the ultimate seal of approval and certified “Ballistic”.
5. Atomic Wood Core: Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
6. Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
7. Continuous Rocker Profile: Faster board speed on the water, ride for longer with less arm fatigue, exciting, fast and fun feel.
The Terrain is your ticket to going from Joe to pro when it comes to riding features in the park. The design is as simple as it gets, focused heavily on riding rails. The soft flex pattern is a magical experience on obstacles when it comes to getting over that hump and locking into bigger presses. And...the wide profile is perfect for when it comes to locking in to 50-50s. The Terrain is the baseline for every board in Slingshot's cable fleet and a proven favorite among our pro team!