Slingshot 2021 Windsor Wakeboard
1. Flex Tips: With softer lines and transitions than Slingshot’s standard Slingshot flex tip, this smooth taper to thinner tips disperses the flex more throughout the entire board; 60 % flex in the tips, 40 % flex through the belly.
2. Singleshot Fusion Sidewalls: We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
3. Ballistic Base: With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, our park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years - Earning the ultimate seal of approval and certified “Ballistic”.
4. Atomic Wood Core: Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
5. Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
6. Hybrid Rocker Profile Delivers the best of both worlds - a happy medium with a little more pop than continuous but still nice and fast on the water.
7. Edge Enhancers: Bolt on fins give riders the bite they need for holding an edge up the wake and added stability on landings down the endless liquid tabletops. Just don’t get caught trying to nosepress these bad boys through the park.
We’ve sent this board around the world with James Windsor, who has more hours on the water than any other member of the Slingshot family. He continues to use and abuse and we continue to improve, making the Windsor pro model one of the most tried and true boards in our lineup! The Windsor has channels through the tips help riders lock in for air tricks and big edges into kickers, and the Flex Tips complement the medium-soft flex pattern for the ultimate playfulness on rails.